1. I think the building is well constructed of good building materials. As an example, the Hill is built of concrete and masonry, meaning it is strong, quiet, and will last forever. By contrast, the much more expensive new condo building on North Addison is built mainly of wood, which is much weaker and will vibrate a lot, allowing a lot of noise to pass between units.
2. We have the best location in Elmhurst, with shops and restaurants on the North and East and the nicest residential areas in the city just South and West of us. I also like being so close to the park and the college.
3. The units are well constructed with high ceilings, lots of closet space, the best appliance package, good windows, and really nice finishes.
4. I really like the people who have bought here so far. They appear to be successful people who are friendly, quiet and will want to maintain our building and common areas in a first class way. I am excited that we will have a nice community once everyone moves in and the pandemic passes so we can get to know each other even better. I feel that the building and the area around our condo are very safe and that the residents look after each other.
5. Most importantly, you and your team (Mike, Matt, and Alex) have given us first class service. You are quick to address any issues we have and have been very fair with us. Jayme and I consider you as our friends, not just the sellers.
- Jim Karen
We are pleased to offer this testimonial concerning KLM Development Group and 105 Cottage
We relocated to 105 Cottage Hill this past August from Downers Grove. Several factors influenced our purchase decision, aside from location, which included the overall attractiveness of the building, quality of construction, design and layout of both the building and the units,
and the unit amenities provided. To date we have been very pleased w/ our purchase decision.
Our interactions w/ Felix Lampariello (KLM Development Group) and his staff have also been most positive. Questions and concerns are responded to promptly. In our experience the staff are professional, competent, and courteous.
In conclusion, we recommend both KLM Development Group and the 105 Cottage Hill condominiums to potential buyers for the reasons noted above.
Robert & Victoria Maurer
Our condo at The Hill is fantastic. We are so happy with our condo. Felix and his company (KLM Development) are so helpful and accommodating with all of our choices and custom changes. Their craftsmanship and attention to details are phenomenal- transoms above the doors; top notch kitchen and laundry room appliances and cabinetry; 95% heater annual fuel utilization efficiency, a built in humidifier, and a heat recovery ventilator in the utility room; customized organizers in every closet; and phenomenal bathroom showers - the body jets are amazing, so luxurious and relaxing.
The building location is great and there are so many places conveniently located. Across the street to the west is the 5 star Elmhurst public library and Wilder park, across the street to the north is the train station with trains to Chicago or western suburbs, and across the railroad tracks is Elmhurst City Centre with stores, restaurants, bars, fitness clubs, Jewel grocery store, doctor offices, other businesses, etc. We often take a stroll to Wilder park with its beautiful conservatory and also to Elmhurst University. We look forward to the end of Covid-19 to enjoy all the restaurants, businesses, and 10 screen York movie theater in Elmhurst city Centre.
We have lived in Elmhurst for over 50 years. In addition to the friends we’ve made over that time, we have enjoyed what Elmhurst has to offer: Good rail transportation to downtown Chicago, 15 minutes to O’Hare Airport, closeness to the local interstate system, world class library and a vibrant downtown business district.
When it came time to down-size, at the top of our list was our desire to remain in Elmhurst. We checked out the various rental and condo possibilities, but when we checked out The Hill, we knew it fit our needs perfectly. We were impressed with the quality of the workmanship and design features such as 10 –foot ceilings and transoms, high baseboards and rounded corners on the walls. To top this off are the top of the line appliances. The sub-contractors the developer used for the kitchen cabinets, closet design and flooring were top notch.
What also needs mentioning is the interaction we have had with the developer, KLM Development Group and its personnel. They have been responsive to any questions we have had and they make it a point to maintain the common areas of the building. They are great people to work with.
Eric and Peggy Wilson
First of all the quality of all the finishes is exceptional. The rooftop terrace is an added bonus as a space to entertain and enjoy sports on the outdoor TVs. KLM has been very responsive to any questions or follow up that was needed. The location is ideal for proximity to the park and everything downtown Elmhurst has to offer. We are really enjoying living at The Hill. - Kathleen Kiser
After living for 25 years in our home in Western Springs, we were very excited to move to The Hill in Elmhurst. The location is perfect; walking distance to town and beautiful Wilder Park. We love the bright, spacious condo appointed with transoms for natural light and a chef’s kitchen.
We moved into The Hill in July 2020. Our first 5 months here, I have to say that we love the neighborhood as well as our neighbors. The access to downtown is great, including restaurants, gyms, the train, and many other things that Elmhurst has to offer. Our condo is beautiful and our neighbors in the building are amazing people. We could not be happier with our purchase. Felix has worked with us to fix small things after we moved in that needed attention as well. We utilized the rooftop all summer and were able to sit up there and eat often as well as watch movie and sporting events when the weather was nice outside.
Copyright © 2021 105cottagehill.com - All Rights Reserved.